Looking for a rancher to maintain 63 acres in Davidson, NC.
Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm.
Must have at least 5 years of experience working with animals.
- Assist in animal births and care for all livestock.
- Clean and disinfect buildings and yards and remove manure.
- Water fields, operate and maintain tractor and farm equipment.
- Purchase and store livestock feed.
- Operate chainsaw, ATV’s, power tools and hand tools.
- Maintain pastures or grazing lands to ensure that animals have enough feed, employing pasture-conservation measures such as arranging rotational grazing.
- Help to maintain the health of the facility’s livestock & cleanliness of facility.
- Select and purchase supplies and equipment such as seed, fertilizers, and farm machinery.
- Drive out to the field and deal with on-call emergencies.
- Control the spread of disease and parasites in herds, by using vaccination and medication, and by separating sick animals.
- Assemble, position, and secure structures such as trellises or fences, using hand tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden