This is a great opportunity for a single person or a couple. The Big 7 Ranch is a family retreat located in the Paso Robles, CA area. 600 spectacular acres in the heart of the world-famous Central Coast wine producing area. The ranch is 20 minutes from downtown San Luis Obispo and 30 minutes to the beach! This ranch runs cattle, but currently the cattle are under a grazing lease with a local rancher, so they are not ours.
Skills needed to succeed:
- Strong work ethic and believes in “right the first time”
- Self motivated and able to work independently with direction from owner.
- Common-sense working knowledge of mechanical systems: plumbing, electrical
- Carpentry skills and use of power tools
- Horse experience necessary
- Cattle experience a plus, but not vital
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 pds
- Know how to operate ranch equipment..tractor and other rolling stock
What the job entails:
- Maintenance and upkeep of houses and buildings on property
- Care for horses and other ranch animals.
- Cannot be afraid of getting hands dirty, many of the daily tasks are not sexy
- Maintain irrigation and water system
- Construction of outbuildings
- House cleaning
- Maintenance of fences
- Maintenance and improvement of extensive ranch trail system
The job includes housing. A new, detached 1 bedroom apartment, including all utilities.
A background check will be conducted as well as a drug test.
Contact us with bio & resume: [email protected]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden