Looking for hands on ranch management couple team, full time, at 1,200 acre foothill ranch in Calaveras County, California. Cattle / agricultural background, hospitality skills, and good mechanical knowledge required.
- Care exercise and training for 3 horses, small herd of cattle, small livestock
- General up-keep and cleaning of several homes, grounds, pool, ponds, shops, barns, roads, fences, firewood, stock water systems, flood irrigation
- Management of timber stand improvement and harvest, machinery maintenance and repair, caretaking and purchasing of all ranch supplies.
- Ability to perform light electrical, plumbing and carpentry and operate ranch equipment required.
- Superb management and communication skills
- Ability to assist in welcoming and hosting guests of diverse backgrounds is a must.
- Must be willing to support owner’s use of property when owner and guests are in residence.
- Assist with guests and groceries when owner and guests are in residence.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of owner’s house, guest houses and cottages.
- Assist owner and guests with horse riding and instruction as needed.
- Ability to take on special projects assigned by owners on an as need basis
- Previous ranch management experience required.
Must have valid driver’s licenses, clean driving record, no criminal record or outstanding warrants, be non smokers and drug free.
Will provide housing on property (comfortable 4br, 3ba house in good condition), truck for use on ranch business, salary and benefits.
Send resumes with references and salary expected via email. Job security for the right couple.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Horse Care / Training Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.