TO APPLY: Email your resume and references to our email address with a brief note about why you would be a good fit for the job.
Do you have a passion for horses? Are you a hard worker who enjoys tackling challenges big and small? We are looking for an experienced Ranch Manager to work at our Gypsy Cob breeding farm in Holden, MO. This position is all encompassing and focuses on day-to-day life on the farm — including, but not limited to: working with animals on the farm (working with horses, dogs, cats and birds). This is a live in position, with utilities and rent included in the salary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Care of the horses (#1 priority — you MUST be an experienced rider)
- Management and general upkeep of the farm
- Organization and planning (keeping farm on monthly schedule)
- Maintaining the farm database
- Foaling, giving shots, grooming, harnessing & driving horses
- Caring for other animals on the farm
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced horse riding
- Driving a horse and cart
- Handling stallions
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Private 2 Bedroom Apartment on Ranch
- Utilities, Internet, Satellite TV and Rent included in salary
- Relocation Package
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 30 day probationary period
- This is a full time / 6 days a week position. On call especially when Ranch Owner is out of town
- Background check and drug testing is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
QUESTIONS? Call us at the phone number provided.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden