800 Acre Commercial Cattle Ranch
Full time, resident position in NE OK. Farm/Ranch life experience is required.
The ranch owners are part-time residents.
We raise registered cattle and host an annual bull sale. We are looking for the right person/couple, to operate the ranch and take care of the cattle and their daily needs. We AI spring and fall, and calve 80-100 head each season. You'll need to be a hard working, self motivated individual and capable to manage and improve the ranch.
- Feed and Manage 200+ head cow/calf operation
- Maintain records and performance data for calves.
- Sync and AI cows and heifers
- Manage Spring and Fall calving seasons
- Prepare and manage annual bull sale
- General knowledge in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry
- Experience in farm/ranch machinery and heavy equipment operations, maintenance and repair
- Experience in automotive and ranch vehicle operations, maintenance and repair
- Experience in welding
- Experience in landscape maintenance
- Knowledge to efficiently prioritize ranch work
- Working familiarity with computer technology and applications, including MS Office (Word and Excel), and email
- Experience in managing a budget and expense account
- Knowledge to maintain extensive ranch records
- Experience in livestock care and management
- Heavy lifting
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have at least 5 years of farm/ranch life experience and provide references
- Must clear a criminal background check
- Must pass drug test
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays when required
- Must have valid driver license
What we offer:
- Ranch lifestyle
- Housing with utilities
- Ranch vehicle
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bonus, based on performance
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to apply:
Please send resume with letter of interest to our email address.
Email Address Hidden