Byler Ranch Company
- Minimum 10 years ranch experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
- Basic computer skills including email for communication
- On-site housing with paid utilities and Wi-Fi
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
Employer and Position Overview:
Byler Ranch Company is a privately owned, Texas based company. We are looking for Christian individuals that are self-motivated and passionate about life and ranching to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced hands-on Ranch Manager to oversee a 60,000-acre ranch in Fort Stockton, Texas (Pecos County). Candidate will be responsible for the operations of the entire facility including cattle, buildings, roads, pastures, machinery, gates and fencing in addition to the management of the ranch staff.
Open to individuals, couples or families for this on-site position that work well with little supervision, have good communication skills and are willing to care for the property as their own.
Essential duties and tasks are listed below. These responsibilities are meant to be an overview of the position’s requirements and does not imply these are the only responsibilities required of the position. As needed, the candidate will be expected to perform any necessary duties in support of the effective operation of the ranch.
- Fence construction, repair and maintenance
- Planning and overseeing ranch projects
- Maintain roads
- Clean up, maintenance and beautification of ranch
- Maintenance and upkeep of ranch equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Heavy equipment operations and maintenance (tractors, skid stees, backhoes, etc.)
- Assist with Hunting Operations
- Manage Cattle Operations
- Manage property water availability
As the nature of the work requires, schedule will include working nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Schedule must be flexible to address ranch requirements outside of normal operating hours.
Email resume to Rachelle Romines. Please be sure to include up to date contact information on the resume and/or cover letter.