Diamond Head Ranch
Looking for a service-oriented, responsible and productive person, interested in living and managing a private ranch in Imnaha Oregon (eastern Oregon).
Your duties will include:
- Keeping the grounds, roads, forest areas, buildings well maintained and clean
- Ensuring that systems (electrical, irrigation, plumbing, etc.) and equipment (trucks, ATV’s, heavy equipment, etc) are functioning and well maintained.
- Small construction or ranch improvement projects to be done.
- Coordinating outside contractors and vendors as required
- Manage property wildlife and habitat
- Service and maintain hunting and recreational equipment
- General farm and ranch work
- Organize and prepare residence for pending visits
- Providing basic support, services and hospitality for the property owner, his family and their guests during their visits to the property.
- Providing housekeeping services
- Grocery shopping and maintaining inventory of household supplies
You must be:
- Self-motivated, organized and efficient
- Enjoy living in a remote area
- Able to work with your own hands as well as lead other people to complete job on time.
- Available to work occasional week-ends when owner or guests are staying on property.
- Experienced and have skills related to property management/maintenance, carpentry, plumbing or electrical engineering, ranch machinery.
- Drug free, non-smoker
Job is seasonal (May-Nov).
Living quarters are available.
Ranch is located in the northeast corner of Oregon in the Imnaha Canyon on 3 miles of the Imnaha River.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.