In search of a ranch manager and/or couple to maintain 1200 acre privately owned ranch in the North East along with dwellings. The ranch is seeking a highly motivated full-time manager and/or couple that can meet the following requirements:
Duties include, but not be limited to:
- Keeping a detailed log of deer and Red Stag on the property.
- Maintaining Harvest logs of animals harvested.
- Maintaining Harvest logs of predators harvested.
- Using tractors to maintain the fields, plant food plots and clear brush
- Planting spring and fall food plots
- Managing the property for healthy populations of White-tailed deer, Red Stag, turkey, bear, and other wildlife
- Setting proper property specific limits to ensure healthy buck to doe ratio of native and exotic species on the property.
- Predator management.
- Keeping feeders full and operational year round
- Maintaining game cameras
- Keeping tree stands clean and in good condition.
- Maintaining equipment in good working order.
- Working with any sub-contractors, as necessary.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local vendors.
- Guiding hunting guests on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain the dwellings on the property
- Maintaining the grounds
- Maintaining the privacy of both Ranch owners and guests
- Willing to fulfill special requests as needed
- Filing yearly herd reports with the state and working with state officials when necessary
- Manage interns and other staff as needed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism and understanding of the importance of discretion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife & Fisheries, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Biology, or a similar field.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum
- Must be a self-starter and hard worker
- Experience operating heavy equipment
**Position includes housing
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden