San Juan Ranch
San Juan Ranch is seeking a full time Ranch Operations Manager. San Juan Ranch is a world-class working livestock ranch, and a renowned breeder of Gelbvieh Cattle and Performance Horses. The Ranch Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the care and feeding of livestock, facilitating the livestock breeding program, overseeing feed crops grown on site, and managing general ranch operations.
• Manage all ranch operations, including, but not limited to livestock management, equipment/building maintenance and repair, water distribution systems, pesticides, and forage production.
• Provide effective daily on-site supervision of with ranch hands and farm labor workers.
• Ensures facilities are maintained in top condition to meet USDA requirements;
• Oversee the breeding program of a purebred Gelbvieh herd.
• Be detailed and organized in completing various work projects.
• Possess good communication skills and teamwork skills.
• Give a high priority to providing direct, frequent and reliable communication with executive management and other company managers.
• Working knowledge of general plumbing, electrical, and mechanical operating systems.
Requires 10 years related ranch management experience. Strong skills in animal health, pasture management, forage production and/or general ranch management required. Must be fluent in Spanish.
Competitive salary and Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, paid holidays, sick and vacation time, 401k, and FSA.
Ranch housing is provided and the successful candidate expected to live on the ranch.
This position is located in the greater Paso Robles area in San Luis Obispo County, which has easy access to the ocean, mountains, and wine country. Paso Robles offers a vibrant, culturally rich small-town community, in an un-crowded, beautiful natural setting.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [FILLED]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.