Property Manager to support the maintenance of an 1,800 acre ranch in Upper Piedra, Pagosa Springs, CO including all buildings, grounds, roads, fences, ponds and irrigation systems.
The ability to complete all daily tasks proficiently without regular supervision, have a strong understanding of all the aspects of a well-run ranch along with a can-do attitude.
Housing will be provided on property, vehicle for use, competitive salary & benefits.
- Experience with construction equipment (backhoes, tractors, dozers, etc.) how to operate and the regular maintenance required
- Hospitality, communication and people skills required
- Ability to assist in preparation of property for family & guests
- Previous ranch management experience preferred
- Repair roads, fences, utilities, water wells, drainage systems
- General up-keep of several homes, grounds, barns, roads, fences, irrigation
- General ranch knowledge/experience
- Flexibility to provide coverage on weekends and/or evenings as needed
- Willingness to do what it takes to perform emergency repairs when needed
- Must have valid driver’s license, no criminal record or outstanding warrants, non-smoker & drug free
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Entry Level Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs