The High Lonesome Ranch
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
- Welcome guests and/or owners to The Ranch
- Register and assign accommodations, equipment, and activities
- Obtain and verify payments
- Issue room keys and activity equipment
- Provide information on amenities, services, directions, activities, timing to guests
- Guest transportation and shuttles
- Coordinate with guides, 3rd party vendors, maintenance, housekeeping, kitchen, and other guest services staff to fulfill reservations
- Use a computer, phone, pos, reservation software to coordinate, confirm, and execute reservations, maintenance needs on facilities and property, work with 3rd party vendors and guides, document offerings and stays for future marketing and reporting to ownership
- Handle confidential information including guest records
- Provide a professional image through appearance, dress, and demeanor
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Ensure guest and employee safety
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in solving work problems.
- This position must perform other managerial duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable. Hands-on work may be required at times.
- This position may need to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary based on events scheduled at the property.
- Attend HLR team meetings as needed.
- Be communicative and pro-active
- Communicate HLR Model, Adaptive Grazing, Regenerative Agriculture, and other Landscape Initiatives and onsite practices to HLR and HLI guests, staff, partners, etc.
- Collaborate and cooperate with The High Lonesome Institute and HLR Partners on specific initiatives (as needed), to further the goals of The High Lonesome Ranch
- The ideal candidate will have a broad working knowledge of all administrative departments of a large organization including but not limited to: resort operations (guest services, housekeeping, dining, etc.,) marketing, sales, accounting, and human resources.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible and have the ability to adapt to new situations with ease.
- Impeccable organizational skills are a must.
- The ideal candidate will be guest and customer service-focused and promotes teamwork amongst all ranch staff.
- Must desire to learn about HLR’s agricultural and stewardship practices and convey HLR’s mission to guests and visitors.
- Must be reliable and dependable and possess exemplary judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience related to food and beverage and dining management is a plus.
- Past experience with sales and marketing, accounting, and human resources is desired.
- Must be familiar with federal and state employment law provisions including, eVerify, I-9, W-4, ADA, EEO requirements, etc.
- Valid driver’s license is required along with the ability to meet HLR driving insurance requirements.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Position Type: Fulltime, Non-Exempt.
Base Pay: $12-$20/hr DOE
Duration: as early as late April through November (partial duration considered)
Education: High school or equivalent (required) experience with Guest Service Operations, preferably on outdoor and/or Ranch Activities. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Clothing Allowance for HLR branded apparel
- Leave Consisting of Vacation and Sick
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- Bi-weekly pay
- Well-behaved pets considered
Please email us your resume and cover letter.
*applications will be considered on a rolling basis*
Visit website here: https://thehighlonesomeranch.com/
Email Address Hidden