Pribyl Ranch Inc.
A family owned ranch and farming operation is seeking a full-time worker for all around ranching operation. We are a 450 cow/calf unit located 30 minutes south of Great Falls, MT in the foothills of the Little Belt Mountains.
This position has the possibility for upward movement for a person willing to start as a “hired man” and learn the necessary skills. The right person – able to demonstrate the temperament, interest and work ethic necessary to fit into the operation – has the potential to work up and into a leadership role.
- All aspects of ranch work in a full service ranching operation
- Manual labor is involved
- 40-60 hours/week (Exact hours and schedule each day will vary depending on the season and need)
- Monday-Saturday (Sunday during critical seasons such as haying and calving)
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous f arm and ranch experience with capability in the areas of:
- — Calving
- — Herd health
- — Vaccination protocols
- — Haying
- — Low-stress cattle handling
- — Fencing
- — Farm equipment operation, service, repair, and maintenance skills
- Additional skills helpful in the areas of:
- — Noxious weeds and spraying protocols
- — General carpentry and building/facility maintenance and repair
- — Welding
- — AI
- — Backhoe and skid steer operation
- Starting wage DOE
- Housing and utilities included
- Additional benefits may be discussed at interview
Although we are not opposed to the use of horses, this ranch operates with 4-wheelers.
Email Address Hidden