Red Horse Mountain Ranch
Our Ranch Hand position is a very rewarding job for those who are multi-talented and would enjoy pitching in a hand in a number of different areas of the ranch. The ranch exists to help our guests “Reconnect to the important things of a life well-lived” and we need the property pristine and inviting to make that happen.
Our ranch hands work hard to make this place shine. They do it all by being professionals, taking ownership over their work, creating a safe place for people to play, and coming to work with a positive attitude. As with all of our positions, a passion for people and the outdoors is a must.
The main portion of this position lies in the ability to assist in the general maintenance of the ranch grounds & facilities. This position is for a flexible person, who may be called upon to help in other departments on the ranch on a regular basis or a few times throughout the summer.
- Manual labor of weeding, mowing, trimming, planting
- Operating a riding lawn mower
- Drive a landscaping truck and trailer to various locations
- Load and Unload various lawn care machines onto trailers and trucks
- Loading brush and transporting
- Take out trash at various ranch locations
- Aid in fixing cabin related issues
- Handy work
- Mend fence
- Light construction
- Vehicle upkeep
- Clearing horse trails
- Other odd jobs around the ranch
Help Other Departments as Needed –
- Guest shuttling for mountain bike tours
- Load and unload mountain bikes
- Lead Lining inexperienced riders at Barn with Kids Program
- Washing Dishes in Kitchen
- Pull traps for Sporting Clays
- Maintenance and repair needs for all departments
- Physically fit and capable of all Ranch Hand duties
- Courteous and professional at all times
- Work with minimal supervision and take directions from a supervisor
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills and customer relations
- Work as a team player
- Be able to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Be able to demonstrate good, sound judgment
- Be able to lift 75 pounds and work long hours
- Must wear appropriate uniforms and maintain a neat/clean appearance
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a current and appropriate working visa
- Hold a valid drivers license with a clean record
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to show proof of First Aid / CPR certification or pass certification on arrival
This position is being offered from May through August/September and housing (a dorm room with roommate and common area) and meals.
To apply, click link below and complete application:
Visit website here: https://redhorsemountainranch.com/
208-689-9680 x 2