SEASONAL: Farm and Irrigation Hand
Location : LUND, Nevada (30 Miles south of Ely, Nevada). Population: 195
Summary: We are a family oriented, cow-calf operation looking for someone to help irrigate 378 acres via flood and 5 pivots from June thru October with fence repair and tractor work in between.
- Monitor activity of farm pivots, ensuring the manager’s water orders are being followed.
- Monitor activity of all farm pump stations and ensure pumps are turned on and off in coordination with water orders and that systems are operating correctly.
- Maintain and repair water systems.
- Must be able to repair and build strong and straight 6 wire fences.
- Ability to safely drive a farm tractor with implements.
- Seasonal job is guaranteed from June 1st thru October 31st.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Housing and utilities and satellite TV provided.
- Ranch truck and ATV provided.
- Position is 6 days with one full day off per week based on water schedule.
Candidates must possess and successfully complete:
- Clean driving record.
- Drug test
- Criminal background test
- Work references
When applying via email, please send resumes as well as any personal information including marital status, number of children, horses/pets, hobbies, etc. Any recent pictures are helpful as well. This allows us to get to “know” each applicant.
RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL Tuesday May 4th.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email Address Hidden