Fish On Ranch
Greenhouse Manager – Full Time Seasonal – May 1 – October 30
Fish On Ranch is seeking a new team member with greenhouse growing experience to oversee every step of the process of growing fresh produce for ranch guests and the local community. Sourcing and restocking growing supplies, maintaining cleanliness and organization while producing fresh, healthy produce are key elements of this position. The ideal candidate is an ambitious and hard working individual who values the opportunity to spend the summer living and working at a ranch, surrounded by world-class fly fishing and outdoor activity.
- Maintain greenhouse grounds, buildings, and equipment as necessary
- Organize growing process and methods to produce desired crops from start to finish
- Procurement and restocking of greenhouse supplies and growing materials
- Maintain cleanliness, health and safety of greenhouse production
- Work with Leever family and FOR employees to update on progress regularly on weekly calls
- Be available to communicate in a timely manner via phone and email.
- Help develop business model for commercial greenhouse opportunities
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- Consults with ranch managers and guests on the daily requirements, dietary restrictions, special orders and any last-minute requests
- Have formal education in greenhouse growing or have former experience in a similar role
- Have a passion for working with plants
Physical Demands: The physical demands of the role include but not limited to; being on your feet for long periods of time, bending, using step ladders, lifting up to 50lbs, working in a hot environment, working in a cold environment
Hours of Work: Expected hours of work vary by season and business demands. Hours may be less than 40 during slow weeks/months, or could be as high as 50+ during peak season.
Education and Experience: Holding an agricultural related degree is highly preferred but not required. Without a formal education in the agricultural space, at least 3 years of experience working in a greenhouse is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly salary of $750 per week
- Housing, including utilities; no rent
- Internet, and cable at no cost
- 24-hour gym access
- Fly fishing and recreational activities available during non-working hours
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://www.fishonranch.com/
Email Address Hidden