Bar W Guest Ranch
The Housekeeping Staff are responsible for the day-to-day cleanliness of the ranch, including all guest rooms, glamping tents, common areas, bathrooms, porches and decks, staff common areas and bathrooms.
Lodge Staff Duties:
- Demonstrate a full commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests.
- Example of duties, but not all-inclusive:
- Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, bathrooms and hallways, vacuuming, mopping, etc.
- Picking up trash on the grounds.
- Portray a good example of team work to the guests and other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good people and communication skills. We need you to engage in conversations with the guests.
- Maintain presentable image around guests.
- Have a First Aid and CPR certification prior to arrival.
- Be a self-starter and team player.
- Live by the Bar W core values.
Reports To: Housekeeping Manager
Pay Range: $14-$16 /hour
Forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.thebarw.com/