Flying X Ranch
Wranglers wanted for the 2020 summer season (April-October) for a 22,000 acre privately owned recreational ranch. Activities available on ranch include horseback riding, fishing, hunting, ATV riding, etc.
The seasonal wranglers would be responsible for (but not limited to):
Wranglers are responsible for working as a team under the Equine manager, to ensure the upkeep of the Flying X’s horse herd. Their duties include but are NOT limited to:
- Rounding up the horses each morning
- Grooming and tacking horses for partner rides
- Guiding guests on trail rides, 2 overnight rides, arena games, horsemanship clinics or any additional special events including horses
- Giving guests instruction in basic horsemanship, riding lessons and horse care
- Assisting the Equine Manager in assigning horses to guests to fit their skill level, experience, and size
- Training younger/less experienced horses as assigned by the Equine Manager
- Caring for sick and injured animals
- Perform barn and tack maintenance – being sure all is safe and in good working order
- Maintaining trails, facilities, corrals, arena, grounds (manure happens)
- Maintaining vehicles and ranch equipment
- General ranch chores
- Assisting in any Ranch Functions (cooking, cleaning up, setting up etc).
Requirements: Western attire is required on weekends. You must be 18 or older, speak fluent English, be able to lift 75lbs, CPR/First Aid Certified, have good people skills, and horse skills (Must be able to groom, saddle, bridle, and ride a western horse competently). You must be able to follow direction, and work long hours when necessary. Experience operating equipment, and ranch maintenance a plus, but not required.
Pay is based on experience, and all housing/utilities are provided. Interested and qualified candidates should send a bio and resume to our email, or contact me with any questions.
Our website: http://www.fxrpartner.com
Email Address Hidden
Wyoming Ranch Jobs