We are looking to hire a Horse Trail Guide and Host for Small Eco-Lux Guest Ranch in Nicaragua starting immediately. We are an intimate Solar powered Guest Ranch offering guided horse back tours with 4 rooms for overnight guests.
Be sure to check out the rest of our website to acquaint yourself with the ranch.
What we are looking for:
- You MUST be a very experienced rider with a good knowledge of western riding
- You should also have basic knowledge of horse healthcare and natural horsemanship.
- You have experience in hospitality and enjoy hosting international guests. You love people and would enjoy the role of ranch host.
- You can drive a ‘manual shift’ vehicle. General responsibilities including daily errands to town and pick up and delivery of guests.
- You should have intermediate Spanish, be very comfortable in nature, and be interested in exploring a sustainable, off-grid lifestyle.
- You are well traveled and comfortable living in a foreign culture. Ideally this is not your first time to Central America.
- You enjoy photography
Salary: Travel Allowance and Room & Board
Years of Experience preferred: 3 yrs
Applications from Couples Accepted? Yes
Room & Board Offered?: Yes
Forward bio & resume to:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden