Hired employees will work on a successful cow/calf operation and assist in the management of herd health, vaccination processing, weaning and calving. While herd health is top priority and accomplished primarily horseback, employees will also assist with flood irrigation, repairing and building fence, vehicle and facility maintenance, and all other aspects of ranching to help achieve top ranch productivity.
This is not a cowboy job, rather, a position requiring our employee to excel at all aspects of ranch work.
Duties: Must have experience with cattle, horses, irrigation, fencing, noxious weed management, maintenance of facilities, and some equipment operation.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be drug free
- Must be responsible, honest and driven
- Must have resume and references
- Must have an agricultural background, or some prior experience in the cattle industry.
- Dependent on experience PLUS housing and utilities.
- Health insurance.
- Ranch vehicle and ATV provided for work purposes only.
- Horses- applicants are encouraged to provide (up to 3) of their own saddle horses with necessary tack & equipment.
Please send your Resume and References to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.