The ranch is located in the Texas Hill Country. Duties include predator control, activities with influences in wildlife management/surveys, ranch maintenance, brush control, and livestock management.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and investigative background check
- Have a valid driver license
- Reliable personal transportation to the ranch
- Knowledge of ranch related work, heavy machine operations, and maintaining ranch equipment
- Firearm safety and handling
- Ability to work independently
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
For any other information or questions, please contact Human Resources or James K. via phone.
Or forward bio & resume to our email address.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
361-294-5400 (HR) or 361-296-5699 (James)