A Tennessee International Dude & Guest Ranch
We are looking for a gifted Christian couple to join our small, but busy ranch ministry team! Our ranch is located in the beautiful Sequatchie Valley. We have been in business as a ranch ministry since 2000 and the founders are slowly stepping back as the seasons of life change due to their increase in international mission work, grandchildren, and elderly parents. The ranch functions quite well with our wonderful, well trained staff and students but with the founders stepping back we are in need of a mature couple to assist the director, who lives off-site, manage the facilities, staff, guests, and students. This position comes with a small salary along with many benefits.
As the Working Ranch Manager Couple you must be passionate about the following!
- Love teaching God's word
- Ranch living
- Hard Work
- Young people
- Working with families that are the heart of our business/ministry
- Cowboy Church
- Teaching in general, whether that be about horses, nutrition, or animal science
- Training staff
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- International Missions
Please do not apply if you are not truly passionate about the items listed above.
- Wrangler Work (Taking groups of 6 or less guests out on trails using real ranch horses, not head-to-tail horses.)
- Teaching Riding Lessons for the purpose of preparing guests to have an amazing trail adventure.
- Management of People
- Stable Management
- Controlling Budgets
- Hospitality and catering to the needs of guests
- Working with young people (middle – high school age)
The following is a list of additional talents that would be considered a plus for this position:
- Love of Music
- Ability to play or teach the guitar or other stringed instruments that would be beneficial to campfire, cowboy life, chuckwagon, or cowboy church music.
- Horse Training
- Cooking Indoors or Outdoors
- House Cleaning
- Maintenance & Repair Knowledge
- Field Maintenance
- Beef/Dairy Production
- General Office Work (e.g. answering phones, sending emails, organizational skills, etc.)
- School Teacher Experience
- House Parents
- International Mission Work
- Enjoys Public Speaking
Feel free to visit our website at www.TNHorseVacation.com to get a glimpse of what our ranch ministry is all about. You can also visit our FaceBook page at A Tennessee Dude & Guest Ranch!
This new position is open for a couple or possibly a couple with children. Please know that we provide on-site living accommodations with private school education depending on the child.