A Bar N Ranch
WORKING RANCH MANAGER needed for a 2,500 acre ranch outside of Sherman, Texas. This ranch is a cow/calf operation with 1,000 head of cattle.
Responsible for all aspects of cattle husbandry including calving/tagging/banding/records, pasture moves, providing daily care, salt/mineral supplements, checking and maintaining water tanks and spring developments.
- Help manage third party co-op of cow/calf operation.
- Working knowledge of cattle nutrition and experience with cow/calf operation which includes Angus and Wagyu cattle.
- Manager needs to show willingness to learn the Wagyu breed and their genetics.
- Able to operate tractor and some other heavy equipment such as a hay baler as we harvest our own hay.
- Manager must keep detailed records for the operations and report to owner on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate directly with owner and provide information for decision making concerning the ranch operations.
High School Diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry preferred but not required.
Salary & Perks:
Base salary negotiable plus incentives based on performance.
2 bedroom, 2 bath house & utilities
Medical Insurance & 401k plan.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit our website here: http://www.abarnranch.com/