Wrangler Position in New Mexico
We are looking for a good horseman in good physical shape (height-weight-proportioned) with common sense, who likes to work with people, is reliable, responsible, honest, versatile and open minded. Taking part in other jobs related to the ranch as well as ranch or guest activities is mandatory.
What we are looking for:
You need to:
– have great to excellent horseback riding skills
– be a good horseman (take care of 30+ horses, tack, pens, saddle house)
– be good with people/guests (10 max.) and a team player
– be reliable, honest and – most important – responsible
– have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
– wear western style clothes (cowboy hat, button-down shirt, jeans and cowboy boots mandatory)
Former experience as a wrangler on a guest ranch is appreciated, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
– starting-salary, with raise, if earned and bonus, if earned
– free room + board
– a small team of great people to work with
– a string of good, honest horses
– an amazing landscape and a great atmosphere
– the opportunity to work cattle, when needed
Please send us your résumé, videos or at least pictures of you horseback riding (please make sure it reflects your skills!) is a must via email to [email protected]
All this is mandatory! We can not accept applications without this information – sorry!
Looking forward to receive your application!