We are looking for a good horseman with common sense, who likes to work with people, is reliable, responsible, honest, versatile and open minded. Taking part in other jobs related to the ranch as well as ranch or guest activities is mandatory.
What we are looking for:
You need to:
– have good – excellent horseback riding skills
– be a good horseman (take care of 30+ horses, tack, pens, saddle house)
– be good with people/guests (10 max.) and a team player
– be reliable, honest and – most important – responsible
– have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
– wear western style (cowboy hat, collared shirt, jeans and cowboy boots mandatory)
Former experience as a wrangler on a guest ranch is appreciated, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
– payment + free room + board
– a small team of great people to work with
– a string of good, honest horses + 2 green-broke ones
– an amazing landscape and a great atmosphere
– the opportunity to work cattle when needed
– first aid training
We hope you are intrigued! If so please send us your résumé as well as some personal information (height/weight/age) and what you might think will be interesting to us via email to [FILLED] .
Or at least use the contact form on our website www.creek-ranch.com and send us your phone number and when best to be reached.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden