Lazy L&B Ranch
The historic Lazy L&B Ranch is a family owned and operated ranch with a maximum capacity of 30-35 guests per week. Our riding program is our focus as we're surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of spectacular terrain. We expect our staff to have excellent communication and people skills and a willingness to work long hours. We live and work as a family while creating incredible memories for our guests and ourselves!
- Responsible for the safety of guests and horses
- Guide, teach and engage the guests while on the trail
- Care for horses and equipment
- Learn and understand horse safety program, riding program, barn and corral operations
- Pitch in and help out as needed with other miscellaneous ranch jobs e.g.: children's activities, maintenance, dishes, housekeeping etc.
- CPR/First Aid certification required
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking and riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park are less than 2 hours from the ranch.
Room and board is included. We pay a monthly salary, gratuities and a bonus at the end of the season dependent upon performance.
Only candidates who can work the full season will be considered.
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Candidates with previous wrangling experience will be given preference. Please email resume and references. If you don't have a working reference from another ranch please send a video of tacking up and riding at a walk, trot and lope.
Visit website here: https://www.lazylb.com/