This is a feedlot, range herd/beef cattle and farming operation located in North Dakota.
Applicant must be able to/have:
- Ability to work in adverse weather both hot and cold outdoors.
- Work independently without direct supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- run heavy duty pay loader and feed wagon
- have good communication skills.
- have cattle handling experience ~ calving, treating and diagnosing health
- experience in running haying equipment mostly John Deere
- work long days during peak seasons of calving and haying
- be pro-active in treating/diagnosing sick livestock.
- have a calm and easy manner with cattle handling
- have a positive attitude and be flexible.
Housing can be provided, bonus incentives.
Wage: $24,000-$36,000; depends on experience.
To Apply: Forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden