Assist and lead in the day-to-day operations of a working cattle ranch and hay operation. Learn directly from the ranch owner and ranch manager, great position for someone with limited experience. Must be an honest self-starter and willing to learn.
Duties will include but are not limited too:
- Changing water on irrigated meadows during spring and summer months.
- Maintaining gated pipe, clearing screens and associated up keep of irrigation system.
- Haying 2 to 3 times a year.
- Limited annual planting and equipment operation.
- Checking and occasionally moving cattle, feeding, help with calving season and branding.
- Fencing and occasional retrieval/denial of cattle from neighboring properties.
- Road maintenance, tree trimming, log removal.
- Light mechanical and vehicle maintenance.
- Occasional weed & brush control in spring/summer.
- Ranch caretaking.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Entry Level Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Hay Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Mechanic Jobs