Date Creek Ranch
Date Creek Ranch is looking for an assistant ranch manager
The ranch is 38,000 acres of state trust/private land located near Wickenburg, AZ. We have a cow/calf operation and keep all of our calves to sell through our grass fed beef program. In addition we raise some sheep and pigs for our meat program.
We are a family operation with 2 generations running the ranch. We have fun, are friendly, and want someone who is interested in calling this ranch home.
There are possibilities for living on the ranch.
- Experience handling cattle and other livestock
- Be able to maintain barbed wire fences and willing to learn about electric fences
- Basic mechanic skills
- Basic power tool experience (chain saw, skill saw, etc.)
- Animal husbandry experience and knowledge
- Intermediate to experienced riding horses
- Progressive, willing to learn new things, and interested in thinking outside the box
- Can work alone or with others
- Good attitude and good with people
- Knowledge and experience with holistic management or regenerative agriculture
Salary $25,000 to $35,000 depending on experience. Beef and pork included.
We have a trailer for 2 people and a fixer upper cabin.
To apply, forward resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://www.datecreekranch.com/
Email Address Hidden