Charge Media Adventures
Camp Cook Needed for Comfortable Wall Tent Style Hunting Operation (not pack in) near White Sulphur Springs, MT.
What we are NOT looking for:
- Drunken Cowboy that knows how to fry an egg, grill a steak, wrestle a bear and show us all what we’re missing.
- 5 Star Chef (or wanna be 5 Star Chef) looking to give this “Camp Cook” thing a try and show us all what we’re missing.
What we ARE looking for:
- Honest, Hard Working Homestyle Cook that can knock the tar out of a Village Inn Breakfast and Golden Corral Lunch/Dinner.
- Must have no fear of the dark and be able to light a stove, tie on a lantern mantle and fix a flat tire (that rules out most millennials).
- Must be able to work independently, plan menu, shop for groceries and tend camp. If you don’t know what tend camp means please don’t apply.
Although a Wall Tent operation, camp accommodations are very comfortable and include full size range/oven, double sink and adequate counter space. Pack in NOT required. Can drive directly into camp.
Forward bio & resume to email.
Email Address Hidden