Mink Pond Club
Family Oriented Hunting and Fishing Club in Northeastern PA (Pocono Mountains) is seeking happy, responsible, energetic, couple for fulltime, year-round, live-in Caretaker/ housekeeper/cook position on 2350 beautiful wooded acres.
Duties include preparing and serving 3 meals a day, ordering and maintaining food inventory, managing room reservations for Members, care and maintenance of buildings, grounds and roads, interaction with members and guests, computer generated ordering and billing and support of Members’ fishing and hunting activities. Projected start date March 1, 2017.
• High school diploma or beyond
• Direct experience cooking for large groups
• Experience in food service, lodging, or hospitality industry
• Excellent communication skills – spoken, written, email, and phone
• Proficiency in basic computer software- MS Word, MS Excel, accounting software
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Experience hunting and fishing
• Service oriented dispositions
• Ability and desire to live on-site at the Club full-time
• Experience operating heavy equipment such as tractor, mower, splitter, chainsaw
• Mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing skills desirable
• Both applicants must have a valid drivers’ license and clean driving record
• Background check required
The Mink Pond Club is a private, Members only, Family oriented Hunting and Fishing Club in the PA Pocono Mtns, chartered in 1918 by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is situated on 2350 acres with two lakes (125 acres and 43 acres), 3 miles of the Little Bushkill Creek, and numerous large conifer swamps, all surrounded by hardwood Forest Land.
The site includes a large Clubhouse (lodge), PA bank barn, tackle house, 3 boathouses, 4 kennel runs, and a trap range.
Members enjoy overnight lodging, 3 daily meals, and hunting and fishing related activities with deer, bear, coyote, bobcat, beaver, otter, turkey, grouse, trout, bass, pickerel, crappie, and bald eagles found on the premises.
Compensation Package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Package includes full time residence (onsite 4 bedroom/ 2 bath apartment in clubhouse), all utilities, full board, salary, healthcare contribution, paid annual vacation, and more.
Interested and qualified applicants should send resumes and contact info via email or snail mail.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden