Morrow Island Land Company
Morrow Island Land Company, a duck hunting club located in Northern California’s beautiful Suisun Marsh, seeks a year-round, on-site caretaker. Singles and couples welcome to apply, provided you can meet the job requirements.
Duties include preparing lunch, dinner and continental breakfast 2 days per week during duck season (typically 3 months, late October through late January) and maintenance of house and grounds. Salary dependent on experience and capabilities. Free housing and utilities in 2-bedroom mobile home.
More information about the club can be viewed at morrowisland.com. Please send resume and cover letter to email listed.
- Prepare lunch, dinner and continental breakfast 2 days per week during duck season (typically 3 months, late October through late January)
- Housekeeping year-round
- Handling purchasing and shopping for meals during duck season, and for house supplies year-round
- Operation and monitoring of water control gates
- Maintenance and care of club grounds, including mowing levees 2-3 times per year
- Light maintenance of club equipment
- Occasional dog boarding during the off season
- Maintaining the overall security of the club property
- Handyman-like skills a plus
Email Address Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples/Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs