Morrow Island Land Company
Morrow Island Land Company, a duck hunting club located in Northern California’s Suisun Marsh, seeks a year-round, on-site caretaker. Singles and couples welcome to apply.
This is an ideal position for people who like people and appreciate living in a rural setting very close to city amenities.
More information about the club, and photos of the property, can be viewed at morrowisland.com.
– Prepare lunch, dinner and continental breakfast two days per week during duck season (typically late October through late January)
– Housekeeping/cleaning year-round; laundry during duck season
– Handling purchasing and shopping for meals during duck season, and for house supplies year-round
– Operation and monitoring of water control gates
– Maintenance and care of club grounds, including mowing levees 2-3 times per year
– Light maintenance of club equipment
– Occasional dog boarding during the off season
– Maintaining the overall security of the club property
– Handyman-like skills a plus
– Clean record
– Ability to lift at least 80 Lbs.
– Salary dependent on experience and capabilities
– Free housing in a two-bedroom trailer on the property
Please send a resume(s) and cover letter to [email protected]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden