Five Creeks Farm
Farm hand needed immediately for cattle farm raising grass finished cattle. On site housing available if needed.
Job can be part or full time.
Cattle management – for building soil and providing healthy meat.
- building mobile electric fence paddocks
- moving cattle daily from paddock to paddock and field to field
- moving and filling/managing watering tanks, hoses and mineral bar box to each paddock
- moving hay bales with tractor and fork
- corralling cattle and using squeeze chute for ear tagging and castrating
- loading cattle into trailer to take to auction and processor
- repairing electric fence, gates, and other farm structures
- observing cattle daily for health issues
- bush hogging
- weed whacking
- trail management -cutting trees/bushes/moving debris
- installing electric fences
- awareness of safety
- problem solving
- operating tractor, mower, atvs, truck, chainsaws, trimmer, weed whacker, carpentry equipment
- basic maintenance and minor repairs on all equipment
- lifting heavy objects from ground level, squatting, twisting, bending
- love of animals and appreciation of nature
- performing all jobs with honor, integrity, and a positive attitude
Forward cover letter & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Tennessee Ranch Jobs