Beautiful Wyoming, family-owned farming ranch stocked with 400 head purebred Limousin cattle, supplemented with limi- cross commercial cattle keeping the total herd size at around 1,000 heads. Crops are alfalfa and grass hay with some small grain used as rotation.
Single family housing included with utilities. Pay is based on experience. This is a fast paced and goal-oriented, family-owned ranch. Background check/drug test required. Pay is based on your experience.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Farming: Cultivating, planting, irrigating, leveling
- Irrigation: dam and ditch maintenance. Mostly flood, one propane pump to sprinkler system.
- Machinery: operations, repair and maintenance
- General repair: fencing, plumbing (wells, water, septic) electrical, corrals, carpentry, landscaping, buildings
- Welding: Electric arc, gas welding and cutting
- Range Management: Grass, sage control, re-seeding and pasture rotation
Apply today for this long-term position. We are dedicated to finding the right person for this job who will love the job, the people, and the location.
Send your resume today to our email, with Subject: Ranch Hand.
Email Address Hidden