Fortress Development Solutions
Assist on projects within multiple divisions and ranch operations.
Duties may include but not limited to, with the expectation of completing tasks as directed by Owners and Managers in multiple divisions:
- Communication and planning with a team-focused attitude to obtain resources as required
- Understand importance of ranch and livestock operations in conjunction with construction operations
- Repair and install water lines and plumbing including HDPE, poly, steel and PVC for irrigation, livestock, supply, and infrastructure
- Operate heavy equipment as needed, with ability to complete labor intensive projects in both construction and livestock environments
- General oversight of building maintenance including plumbing and heating for Service Center, Washout, Truck/Equipment Repair Shops, Arena, Ranch Facilities and Owner Properties
- Submitting 811 utility locate requests and collaboration for proper marking, line crossings and potholing
- Ensure highest safety expectations while completing work, specifically during excavation operations
- Respond during scheduled on-call or emergency repair or events, including times outside of normal business hours or on weekends
- Lead less experienced operators and laborers to gain knowledge in tasks assigned
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Mechanic Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Ranch Technician Jobs