Brush Creek Ranch
Full Time or Seasonal
$2,893 a month + housing & meals
April 9, 2021
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and expert repair to include guest rooms and mechanical equipment.
- Perform specific maintenance repairs or new construction as assigned by supervisor or on service requests.
- Perform complex to highly complex preventative maintenance and repair of all electrical, plumbing, and mechanical equipment.
- Perform complex to highly complex preventative maintenance for carpentry and painting.
- Perform room calls.
- Proactively follow specific departmental procedures in performing repair, maintenance, alteration, and installation work in a safe and neat manner. Determine defects, troubleshoot malfunctions, take necessary corrective action, communicates such, and record same following specific departmental procedures. Fill out purchase approvals for all parts required and submit for funding approval as per WLS procurement procedures. Document all work performed, parts needed, and parts used on service requests.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.