Maintain Estate grounds, handyman repairs, painting, pressure washing, assist with maintenance and address common areas and cleaning the pool, and lawn care tasks such as cutting grass, blowing, weeding, edging, planting flowers, picking up broken limbs, raking leaves. Clean entire grounds, driveways, around pond, and around lake, and other common areas. Maintaining, unlocking and locking entry gate. Letting vendors on and off the property. The “schedule” for this position is flexible so you are allowed to work another job. (Hours are variable day to day but you are required to contribute a minimum number of hours per day in exchange for the free apartment. The number of hours per day is TBD or To Be Determined)
- Pick up litter on the grounds and water lawn, shrubs and flowers as needed. Monitor Irrigation system
- Assist in inventory control and upkeep of all grounds equipment and supplies.
- Clean entire grounds, driveways, around pond, and around lake, and other common areas.
- Maintain doggies stations; pet clean-up.
- Clean pools & clean up around them, daily. (Knowledge of pool chemicals and maintenance is a plus.)
- Handyman, carpentry work, fencing, electrical, plumbing, some mechanics.
- Wash and vacuum vehicles when needed.
- May be needed to drive vehicles, lawn mowers, and use of other equipment
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Use leaf-blower to clean outdoor common areas. Power washing sidewalks, driveways, pools, buildings, etc.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden