Lazy L&B Ranch
If you're looking to escape the grind and breathe a little then this is the job for you! The Lazy L&B Ranch is an historic dude ranch located in Dubois, WY. We're surrounded by thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, incredible scenery and amazing riding, hiking and fly-fishing.
The position involves overseeing, preparing, and cooking 3 meals per day for up to 35 guests and 18 staff. Cuisine ranges from cooking over a campfire to hors d'oeuvres to 3-course gourmet plated dinners.
Previous professional cooking experience is required and candidates with a culinary degree will be given preference.
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of breakfast, lunch, dinner and hors d'oeuvres.
- Maintain the kitchen and prep areas making sure they are clean and organized.
- Responsible for proper food handling and storage practices to ensure food safety
- Review and ensure compliance with all Health Department Safety Standards and Regulations
- With assistance from the other kitchen and dining staff, maintain, clean and organize the coolers, freezers and dry storage areas on a regular basis.
- Order food and beverage as well as any other kitchen and housekeeping supplies. Check-in all orders.
- All kitchen staff wash their own dishes.
- Pitch in as needed and requested by management for various other tasks.
- The opportunity to meet new people from around the world in such a unique setting offers an unforgettable experience.
- Fishing Wyoming's untouched rivers, hiking and horseback riding incredible and diverse terrain.
- Our season runs from mid-May to mid-September.
- Only applicants with a culinary degree or experience please.
Salary: We pay a monthly salary (varies depending on experience), plus gratuities and an end of season bonus. Room and board is included.
To apply, please email resume & references.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Wyoming Ranch Jobs