Zion Mountain Ranch
Working at Zion Mountain Ranch provides a beautiful rural setting to live and work in with multiple opportunities for Southern Utah outdoor recreation in your time off.
Actively seeking housekeepers to fill an immediate need for both year-round and seasonal time frames. Other positions available are front desk clerks, retail clerks, cooks, maintenance, construction, landscaping, and groundskeepers if you are trying to obtain a position with another person. Previous experience is not required, but positive personalities and strong work ethic are!
In order to provide both guests and staff with the highest quality experience we can, we, in turn, require high standards in grooming and maintain a drug and alcohol abuse-free work and living environment.
- Cleaning and minor maintenance of guest cabins.
- Our guests dictate your job description somewhat, and for this reason, you must be willing to be flexible.
- Cabins require the ability to work on uneven terrain, going up and downstairs, small hills, etc.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently is necessary.
- A cheerful and personable disposition to work closely with other housekeepers and supervisors.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Willing to work most Sundays and Holidays, since these are our busier times.
- Wages start around $12/hr with competitive wages depending on experience.
This job is ideal if you like to spend your off-hours enjoying the many outdoor activities of Southern Utah. Applicant must be able to work some Sundays and most holidays.
On-site housing is included or your own RV is welcomed as well with free hook-ups.
Zion Mountain Ranch maintains that vaccination is a private matter.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://www.zmr.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden