Lead Maintenance Farm Mechanic needed
Seeking a mature person who knows their way around a farm & is experienced in Machine maintenance, that is not afraid of work. Must pass a drug test.
Experience operating tractors and equipment is required .
Excellent communication skills are needed to provide regular updates, express needs, and work across the various units of the farm
- Attaching equipment to moving trash, Moving and feeding cattle, repairing pasture fence, replacing batteries, driving tractors, fork lift, trailering cattle
- Other jobs will include repairing landscape lighting, cutting grass, plowing snow, moving furniture, greasing equipment, changing oil on equipment .
- Includes caring for our cattle, mucking, tacking, & feeding
- Carpentry and mechanical skills a plus for successful candidate.
- Maintain a safe environment by knowing and understanding the ranch safety policies. As well as keeping the farm free of all hazards and performing maintenance duties as assigned
- This person needs to be available to work some weekend’s, holidays, late hours or emergencies, on a semi-regular basis.
Salary: $22.00 Hrly
Location: Central New York; 10 Minutes from Syracuse, NY