The Ranch at Rock Creek
As a Line Cook at the Ranch at Rock Creek you get the opportunity to work in farm to table kitchen that uses high quality locally sourced fresh ingredients to prepare unique tasting dishes for our guests’. The Line Cook is responsible for executing all menu items while upholding food quality standards for preparation and storage of items. He/she is also responsible for cleaning and maintaining the station in practicing proper safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
- Prepare necessary components of each dish on our menu using recipes provided by Executive Chef.
- Memorize and utilize serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef/Sous Chef about departmental issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work as required by daily and seasonal needs.
- Meets departmental productivity standards.
- Performs work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Attendance and dependability: Can be depended on to report to work consistently as dictated by guidance, supervision, and leadership needs. Also is conscientious about time-frame of assignments.
- Communication and contact: Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Relationships with others: Works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow team members on seasonal availability of ingredients.
- When required, checks the quantity and quality of received products.
- Estimates amounts of required supplies to correctly fill out prep sheets.
- Informs chefs or purchaser when product needed for production is insufficient to perform duties properly.
- Is aware of rotation timing of all F& B inventory at all times.
- Maintains and enforces proper rotation of product with fellow team members at all times.
- Collaborates with other personnel to plan and develop recipes, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of members and guests.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Checks the quantity and quality of received products.
- Follows sanitation practices, standards and regulations.
- High School graduate or equivalent or some level of culinary education.
- 2 years previous Line cooking experience.
- Customer service awareness; experience in front of guests, action stations, or conversing table side.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more info on this position, and to apply, visit here: https://www.theranchatrockcreek.com/careers/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden