This is a salaried full-time position for the ranch hand; and an hourly part-time position for the domestic and pet-sitting work.
Separate 3-bedroom residence provided
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: (must have experience)
RANCH HAND/PROPERTY MAINTENANCE position:
- Livestock/pet feeding (currently includes 3 donkeys, 2 horses, chickens, geese, ducks, dogs, cats — all are rescued, so you must love animals)
- Must have experience handling large animals (horses & donkeys)
- Barn cleaning
- Ranch and equipment maintenance.
- Property upkeep
- Yard/Landscape maintenance (mowing, edging, planting, etc.)
- Miscellaneous chores/errands/driving (may include occasional trips to Atlanta)
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to help the owner run and maintain the property as well as aid them where needed in day-to-day tasks.
- House/pet sitting
- Driving (Mostly locally, but may include very occasional trips to Atlanta)
- Occasional light cooking/housekeeping
- Miscellaneous chores/errands
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to help the owner run and maintain the property as
- well as aid them where needed in day-to-day tasks.
Ranch Hand hours are 7am – 4pm M-F (Flexible) However, there will be occasions where help is needed after hours and on weekends.
Domestic hours are variable and part-time
Annual Salary $41,000 – $51,000 BOE (+ hourly)
Background check, references and clean driving record required
Please submit questions and/or resume for each person to Patrick Lane at the provided email.
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Farm Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs