Notch Peak Ranch
Couple needed for long term hire on a private ranch in the Laramie Mountain Range of southeast Wyoming. There is a large main residence as well as several outbuildings and structures that will need to be maintained and cared for. The applicants will be responsible for overseeing all systems within and outside the home and buildings with preventative maintenance always in mind. The applicants must be mechanically and electrically skilled and capable of operating HVAC and Smart Home lighting systems. Knowledge in internet researching will be needed to troubleshoot.
- Full, detail oriented zone cleaning housekeeping is required.
- Limited off season meal preparation, shopping, etc.
- Applicants must be fit and willing to help with physical demands.
- Helping with other ranch duties may be asked when needed and primary priorities allow.
- Grounds keeping water features, sprinkling systems and various walking paths and patios that need to be maintained.
- Plant annuals and maintain perennials
- Several ponds are on the property that need to be maintained as well.
- Basic vehicle maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
Couple team must be comfortable living in the mountains year round and be comfortable in an isolated environment. They need to be able to work alone, but also be comfortable taking direction from the ranch managers and working with a small team.
Non-smokers and pets welcome.
We will be accepting resumes through February with a March start date (2019)
Years of experience preferred: 5 yrs
Pay and benefits:
Pay commensurate with skills and experience
Company paid housing and utilities
Attractive benefit package including paid time off, medical insurance, and 401k
Send resumes and work history to [email protected]