Sorrel River Ranch Resort
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee and care for all areas of the resort. Located in Moab, Utah, nestled between the grand red rock landscapes of Canyonlands National Park and Arches Park, along the river banks of the Colorado River, this is one of the most desirable locations in the Southwest. Ideal for someone who embraces the ranch lifestyle, has a passion for nature, an adventurous spirit, and looking to be a key member of dynamic team.
The Maintenance Manager for this luxury resort is responsible for overseeing the care of common areas, meeting spaces, restaurant, bar, fitness center, pool area, guestrooms, landscaping, all general structures and mechanical equipment on the property. Management duties include, but not limited to staffing and scheduling maintenance team, preparing budgets and expense management, purchasing, conducting regular staff meetings and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
• Inspect public areas daily for any issues.
• Providing maintenance repairs to resort facilities. Repairs may include plumbing, kitchen, mechanical, laundry, electrical, landscaping, HVAC, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door and window repairs.
• Respond to all guest’s requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform daily swimming pool and spa water testing and treatment.
• Follow the Preventative Maintenance Program and consistently keep updated records on file.
• Supervise all department personnel demonstrating high leadership skills, model behaviors, and exemplary actions.
• Hold pre-shift meetings with department personal for daily work orders and outstanding projects.
• Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
• Monitor and enforce proper safe storage and use of equipment, chemicals, and supplies.
• Inventory management of products and equipment, ensuring that proper levels of supplies are always on hand.
• Work with management teams to ensure the integrity and quality of the resort is consistent and maintained in a fiscally sound manner.
Qualification / Skills:
• Knowledge/Experience: A minimum of 2 years construction experience in maintenance trades, heavy carpentry and craftsmanship experience, knowledge including electrical, plumbing, mechanical equipment repair.
• Flexible work schedule – Must be able to work a varied schedule including, nights, weekends and holidays. Including rotational Manager on Duty responsibilities.
• Follows written and verbal directions, and complete assigned tasks on schedule.
• Learns from directions, observations and errors, and apply procedures using good judgment.
• Conveys information and ideas clearly.
• Works well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
• Is effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying issues raised by coworkers and guests.
• Is effective in anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems.
• Understands financial/statistical data, and comfortable work with it using basic arithmetic functions.
• Comfortable with basic computer software programs Word and Excel
• Valid Driver’s License in order to operate company vehicles.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden