The Home Ranch
Our ranch in paradise needs a maintenance team member who is a self-starter with problem-solving skills, general knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanics. Equipment operation experience needed. Must be able to continually lift 50 lbs. Must be willing to work weekends and holiday shifts. Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident, this is a salaried position. Housing available for individual.
We are a western-style guest ranch in the mountains of Colorado. The Ranch is only 20 miles from Steamboat Springs.
- Work with our Team on all facets of ranch maintenance
- Manage tasks and projects independently
- Work smoothly with Horticulture and Activities Teams
- Be responsive and courteous to guest and staff requests
- Be aware of facility and infrastructure issues to help maintain and improve both; an eye for how guests see the ranch is important, as well as what staff might need in their work place or in their own housing
- Keep yourself and the team safe at all times
- Previous equipment operation necessary (snow plow, tractor)
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong Communication skills, happiness skills a plus!
- Ability to “roll with the changes”
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanics
- Must be able to continually lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holiday shifts. Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident, this is a salaried position. Housing available for individual.
Compensation & Perks:
- Full time, year round position, $15-$18 an hour depending upon experience
- Housing is available for one person
- Full benefits, health, vision, dental and accident
- Living in a dream community in rural Steamboat Springs, Colorado –
- Employees get to play like the guests – hiking, fishing, horseback riding, biking
- We are a family and a tight team – when you’re at the Home Ranch, you’re “Home”
Please send bio & resume to:
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden