Blue Cloud Movie Ranch
Full-time and part-time opportunities available for qualified candidates at one of the busiest filming ranches in California.
The job primarily consists of operating and maintaining ranch equipment, along with general construction and mechanic work.
The skills and qualities we are looking for are as follows:
• Able to maintain and operate heavy equipment such as dozers, skip-loader, bobcat, excavator, water truck, lifts, fork-lift
• Able to do general construction work; basic: concrete, masonry, framing and general repairs
• Must be trustworthy, punctual, and personable
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and eager to excel at the job and constantly improve
• Must be able to work well alone and in a team
• Must have a “no job is too small for me” attitude – cleaning, dumping, and maintaining restroom trailers is part of the job
• It’s a huge plus if you possess deep mechanical and maintenance knowledge, and/or deep construction knowledge
• It’s a huge plus if you have prior experience as a team manager or have the leadership capability to grow into a management role
We will hire on a 1099 independent contractor for a period of 30 to 90 days as a trial period. If all goes well, the position will shift to being salaried full-time employment, with full benefits (health, dental, 401k, vacation days, etc.).
Per-hour salary will range between $15 – $30 per-hour, with a starting salary after the trial period between $45,000 – $75,000 per-year, depending on skillset.
This is a position where you’ll be rewarded for good work and can grow with the company, i.e. there is the potential for annual bonuses and raises, and for promotions over time.
If interested, please reply to this post with a resume and some writing on why you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Thank you.
Email: [email protected]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden