Note from RanchWork.com: Sometimes we get inundated with Help Wanted job listings. During those times, we condense all the listing into one posting. This is one of those postings.
Ranch Cook Needed
1200/month Plus Tips
Room & board offered
– Staff Cook
– The staff cook is responsible for preparing two meals each day for the on-site staff. In addition to working in the kitchen, cooks will rotate on a regular basis preparing outdoor meals at a trail-side cook site for guests riding horseback. Ingredients and meal ideas are subject to the cook’s discretion, given an appropriated budget, and the duty of preparing meals for roughly 25 people at one time (sometimes more up at the cook site for guests). In addition to meal preparation, cook’s will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen equipment/supplies. This includes the dishware, table tops, and the kitchen floor, kitchen bathrooms, stoves, and refrigerators. The job is 50% cleaning, 50% cooking.
– General knowledge of the culinary discipline
– Ability to prepare two meals, per day, in a timely and scheduled manner
– Punctuality is a must!
– Creative ability to alter the menu, without dramatically effecting preparation time or budget limits
– Endurance to work 6 days out of the week. (Each employee has one day off every week and hours vary depending on if you are cooking for staff or guests)
– Dedication to keeping a well maintained, clean, meal space
– Flexibility to work with commercial grade, and rustic, equipment in both indoor and outdoor settings
– Must be a team player! Communication with the other staff cook is critical
– $1200/mo Depending on Experience (plus tips when cooking for guests)
– Bonus at the end of the summer based on performance
– Tips averaged $30/day last summer (These are NOT GUARANTEED)
– Room and Board are provided with an onsite laundry facility
– Bunk house living arrangement
– Shared bedroom and bathroom. Between 3-5 roommates
– Living in a destination location (Estes Park)
– Quick access to Rocky Mountain National Park (and a multitude of mountain activities)
– Creating lasting memories and friendships with fellow staff members
– Access to horse back riding on days off or down time during the day. (With manager approval)
Ranch Manager Needed – Friestatt, MO
Fayetteville, AR & Freistatt, MO
Room & board offered
Seeking working ranch manager for cow/calf operation in Freistatt, MO.
Preferred 5 years experience in all aspects of ranch management, including handling cattle, cutting and baling hay, and general equipment maintenance. AI experience a plus.
Must be hard working and self-motivated, will need to be able to work independently for long periods of time.
Call with experience and references ready, 479-841-8707.
Light Ranch Work and Cleaning
El Corazon Ranch
Salary: Free Room and Board plus electricity
Looking for part time work from individual or couple in exchange for Free Rent and Electricity on South Texas ranch. House is 4BR / 2BA in Refugio Texas. Must be familiar with ranch machinery and maintenance. House Cleaning will be paid during fall and winter hunting season. Job requires 12-15 hours a week mostly bushogging, painting, grounds maintenance, odds and ends
Animal Caregiver/Ranch Hand
Reins and Refuge Sanctuary
ISO: Animal caretaker/ranch hand for Animal Sanctuary
I am looking for someone to live on site that has their own trailer to bring with them and willing to work in exchange for free rent. You must possess basic experience handling horses (catching, haltering/leading and cleaning corrals).
Duties: Cleaning corrals, cleaning water buckets, ground maintenance such as (mowing, weed eating, cleaning up any trash on the ground, water plants, raking, etc)
Ideally this person would also feed and water horses, groom, turn out, wound care (if needed), clean round pen and arenas, fix broken fences, waterers etc. Keep ranch clean for clients!
This person must be able to lift heavy hay bales 50-75lbs. Go above and beyond on the grounds as well as the care of the animals. Take pride in what you do and be apart of the team. This position requires you to be outdoors 6 days a week in all types of weather, work independently with little supervision once you learn the ropes and be ok with manual labor.
Looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to work till the job is done. If you are a person who just does the minimum Please Do Not Apply. Must pass background check and drug screen. Will not tolerate drugs, smoking or drunks. We are a Sanctuary that is a drama free zone.
Pack String Outfitters
Room & Board offered
Packer/ Wrangler needed for 2018 elk hunting season. Dates from mid-August through mid November. Need to have horse experience, grit and the love for the outdoors. Will be taking hunting clients in and out of the wilderness and taking care of pack horses and mules. Will be sleeping in wall tents. If interested please call me at 720-840-7406
All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Cook / Chef Jobs, Entry Level Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Trail Guide Jobs, Wrangler Jobs