Alden Hills Organic Farms
Alden Hills Organic Farms is a certified Organic pastured meats operation located in Walworth, WI. We raise grass-fed beef, chickens, and turkeys and direct market into Chicago and southern Wisconsin. We are a young farm that is expanding quickly and are looking for a motivated individual to step into a long-term role as Poultry manager. Currently, we are raising 12,000+ broilers/turkeys/laying hens annually with opportunity to increase these numbers. We also own and run our own USDA poultry processing facility in conjunction with our farm.
Poultry Manager will be expected handle duties relating to all things poultry on the farm. This is a year-round salaried position with annual objectives/bonuses. Salary will be subject to experience. Summer are long hours, but winters do slow down a bit. Work would be 45-55 hours and 5-6 days a week depending on season. Days run from 7:30-4:30 (unless we have an early butcher morning or late night – this happens a few times a month on average).
Ideal Candidate will:
- Have great attention to detail
- Have poultry experience as a bonus
- Self-motivated to learn and grow as their role grows
- Be able to direct a team as role grows
- Oversee Layer Production (with annual objective/bonus)
- Coop/brooder Maintenance (maintaining security and functionality)
- Scheduling (butcher dates/chick delivery dates/feed ordering)
- Broiler/Turkey Production
- Egg washing and packing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,000 – $60,000 per year based on experience.
Benefits: Food stipend, 401k, Annual objectives with bonuses
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit our website here: https://www.aldenhillsorganicfarms.com/
Email Address Hidden