Circle Z Ranch
The Prep Cook position at Circle Z Ranch for our 2021-2022 season begins on Mid-October 2021 and ends mid-April 2022.
Circle Z Ranch is seeking a Prep Cook that can meet our high standards of delicious, homemade meals. We serve a variety of cuisines and special diets including, but not limited to, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Asian, Mexican, and Italian. We provide an assortment of tried-and-true Circle Z recipes that are the building blocks for our weekly menus.
The Prep Cook position will require exceptional communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to perform multiple culinary skills including cooking, baking, prepping, and planning.
- Assist with preparations of baked goods from scratch daily for ranch guests and staff (30 – 70 individuals)
- Assist in prep for other meals as directed
- Ensure proper presentation of meals and hors d’oeuvres
- Prep for three weekly cookouts
- Prepare sack lunches for guests’ all-day rides
- Comply with Santa Cruz County Health Department requirements
- Review food costs with supervisor and maintain budgetary expectations
- Plan and communicate inventory needs with Head Chef and supervisor
- Check quality of food and supplies
- Responsible for kitchen cleanliness including washing of pots and pans in cook cleaning station
- Leave kitchen clean and ready for the next shift
- Efficiently adjust to last minute changes
- Attend staff and department meetings
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address, attention: George or Jennie Lorta.
Or click link below for more info: