Flying W Diamond Ranch Inc.
Ranch Administrator &Amp; Caretaker Position Available at New Mexico Cattle Ranch ~ Couple needed
Compensation/Hours: $15-18/Hour; 20-30 Hours per week for each position; Days flexible
- Need to be familiar with the Cattle Industry, Registered Operations is a plus, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Communication Skills important
- Accuracy and Organization is very important, especially when dealing with Cattle Records and American Angus Association (AAA).
- Calving Data updated and accurate. Frequent communication with our Oklahoma division and Ranch Manager at the Ranch.
- Assist with Feed and Nutrition plans, cost analysis and strategies
- AAA Communication and Relationships. Utilization of the tools that the AAA provides to us to utilize in analyzing our cattle.
- Interface with Accounting in Santa Fe Office and Marketing Person in Ruidoso.
Ranch Caretaker Position
- General Maintenance and Repairs
- Build Fence
- Landscaping and Yard Maintenance
- Vehicle and Trailer Maintenance
- Operate Tractor
- Clearing Brush
- Operate Chainsaw
*Spouse: Option for Office Work – See Ranch Office Admin Position Available
To apply: Forward bio & resume to our email address. Please do not call.
Visit website here: https://www.flyingwdiamondranch.com/
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Mechanic Jobs
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.